Saturday, February 04, 2006

February 4, 2006

my god!
can you say that --
OMG

it's massive
it's hitting
it's big

it's a big
why
it's why

I can't sleep
I can't wake
I'm telling you

I am tremendous
but I can't tell you
I can't tell you

it's horrible
it's over night
it's over tonight

I can't tell you
I can't see why
I want to go live

OMG
the sunlight
is eting me alilve

expect the end
to be
as soon as possible

what grows
outward
from you

will destroy
those
closest.

forecasters!
however
intelligent you are

are you ready to use all situations?
where are you right now?
give us a sense of where you are.

we're expecting to tell you
now
what will be later

that's the
joke
: start planning

-- Jeff Wietor

Archives

My Blog List

About Me

My photo
Relations and properties are objects too.