Friday, November 14, 2008

I'm Looking Back



On time again.
so superficial
I know

Leonard Cohen
springs to mind
Then spurts away

I look for one
expansive thought
something

to sink my
teeth into:
even though

I have a
predilection for
here there and everywhere

I can't seem
to rewrite remember
or acknowledge my

own unwritten
history. here
there everywhere.

I'm looking for a few letters
for status
for the heat of the moment

really
to wonder all about
this forward movement

of life; what are they?
those forms of life?
I know you know

autumn rains down
too much heat this year
too much forbearance

so much unremembered joy
the old the new
testaments

the Vedas the Upanishads
who has all that much
time? or timelessness really.

-- jeff wietor

Archives

My Blog List

About Me

My photo
Relations and properties are objects too.